Monday 27 August 2012

What I did this summer

I’ve been missing for a while.  You see, I went around the corner of the learning curve and I got lost.  It was an awesome adventure…something akin to Gulliver’s Travels.  Except instead of various worlds, I visited a variety of image techniques.  


I’ve been busy chasing these bugs, inspired by Doug Landreth:



Painting in Photoshop,turning photographs from this:

to that:


Converting images to B&W:


I learned a lot about B&W conversion from the David Nightingale online course. The course is packed with information not only about B&W photography but also about Photoshop workflow.



Gluing papers:




And also cracked up everyone in the house by producing self portrait using polaroid transfers:


More later.




No comments:

Post a Comment